State with this Region
Donate your car in Newark, the largest and most industrious city in New Jersey. The Vehicle Donation Processing Center can help you find the right non-profit to accept the proceeds of your vehicle donation. Your generosity will help a cause in your area of your choice. We make it easy for you by handling the pick-up and paperwork when you donate your vehicle in Newark.
You might live in one of the redeveloped and revitalized areas such as Gateway Center or Lincoln Park, or call one of the historic neighborhoods of the Central Ward home. Wherever you are, we can accept your car donation all across Newark.
Just call the Vehicle Donation Processing Center or fill out an online donation form for one of the hundreds of nationwide charitable organizations. Donor benefits include free pick-up, no paperwork hassle, and a tax deduction. Call or click now to get started!
Animal Rescue Force places healthy unwanted dogs and cats into responsible homes.
Goals of ARF
- To find responsible homes for unwanted dogs and cats through the operation of their adoption center.
- To conduct long range shelter planning by a committee established for that purpose.
- To encourage the spaying and neutering of dogs and cats through ARF’s low cost spay/neuter program and the dissemination of information and related literature.
- To educate the public regarding the responsibilities of pet ownership through their Pet Ownership Symposium and the dissemination of information and related literature.
- To support legislation for a better environment for dogs and cats through membership for Animals(NJCA) and displaying legislative information at their adoption center.