State with this Region
Jersey City residents can donate their unwanted vehicles to benefit a non-profit of their choice. The Vehicle Donation Processing Center handles the business of donating your vehicle in Jersey City, and gets the proceeds a worthy organization.
Living up to its legacy as a Tapestry of Nations, Jersey City has one of the most diverse populations in the United States. The Vehicle Donation Processing Center will pick up your vehicle for you at no charge anywhere in Jersey City, from the Greenville neighborhood to the bustling Downtown area. Just call our toll-free number or fill out the online donation form for the non-profit of your choice.
Free up your time to explore Jersey CityÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s landmark attractions, the active nightlife, theaters, art-galleries, parks, and much more by letting The Vehicle Donation Processing Center handle all the arrangements for selling your vehicle.
Car donation is a quick and easy way to be rid of unwanted property, help a good cause, and get a nice tax deduction. Call or go online now to begin the process!
Animal Rescue Force places healthy unwanted dogs and cats into responsible homes.
Goals of ARF
- To find responsible homes for unwanted dogs and cats through the operation of their adoption center.
- To conduct long range shelter planning by a committee established for that purpose.
- To encourage the spaying and neutering of dogs and cats through ARF’s low cost spay/neuter program and the dissemination of information and related literature.
- To educate the public regarding the responsibilities of pet ownership through their Pet Ownership Symposium and the dissemination of information and related literature.
- To support legislation for a better environment for dogs and cats through membership for Animals(NJCA) and displaying legislative information at their adoption center.
The mission of Monmouth County SPCA is to protect and advocate for all animals. They are dedicated to enforcing animal cruelty laws; providing a safe haven for homeless, abused and abandoned pets while they await adoption; reducing pet over-population through spay/neutering; and cultivating their humane treatment through education and service as a valuable community resource.
The NJPOF is a special project of the Italian American Police Society of New Jersey. This organization founded in 1985 now has over 4,000 member police officers statewide. These officers work in a broad range of police agencies local, county and federal throughout the Great State of New Jersey. The Italian American Police Society of New Jersey is a registered non-profit organization and through continued fundraising efforts and as part of its mission has been able to provide a “Line Of Duty” death benefit for the families of member officers in addition to making more life saving equipment, and safety equipment available to our New Jersey Police Officers. As one of the fastest growing police organizations in the State of New Jersey, The Italian American Police Society and its members share a common goal, to help our fellow officers and protect our communities.