Filter Your Results
Select filters at the left or choose from a charity below.
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross name, Emblems and copyrighted materials are used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, opinion or political position. The American Red Cross logo is a registered trademark owned by the American Red Cross. For more information about the American Red Cross, please visit redcross.org.
Animal Aid & Rescue Foundation (AARF) is a local non-profit organization committed to assisting animals though rescue, fostering and permanent placement; providing food and veterinary care (both emergency and basic) to low-income families and promoting animal welfare and education via outreach events in the community.
Animal Rescue Force places healthy unwanted dogs and cats into responsible homes.
Goals of ARF
- To find responsible homes for unwanted dogs and cats through the operation of their adoption center.
- To conduct long range shelter planning by a committee established for that purpose.
- To encourage the spaying and neutering of dogs and cats through ARF’s low cost spay/neuter program and the dissemination of information and related literature.
- To educate the public regarding the responsibilities of pet ownership through their Pet Ownership Symposium and the dissemination of information and related literature.
- To support legislation for a better environment for dogs and cats through membership for Animals(NJCA) and displaying legislative information at their adoption center.
The mission of Animals Asia is to end the farming of bears for bile in Vietnam and China, provide sanctuary for bears, end the suffering of wild animals in captivity, and ensure humane treatment of dogs and cats. And their vision is to end cruelty and restore respect for all animals throughout Asia.