Animal Rescue Force places healthy unwanted dogs and cats into responsible homes.
Goals of ARF
- To find responsible homes for unwanted dogs and cats through the operation of their adoption center.
- To conduct long range shelter planning by a committee established for that purpose.
- To encourage the spaying and neutering of dogs and cats through ARF’s low cost spay/neuter program and the dissemination of information and related literature.
- To educate the public regarding the responsibilities of pet ownership through their Pet Ownership Symposium and the dissemination of information and related literature.
- To support legislation for a better environment for dogs and cats through membership for Animals(NJCA) and displaying legislative information at their adoption center.
How Your Donation Helps
The vehicle donation program has been an asset for the Animal Rescue Force as the continuous flow of funds help with our exorbitant amount of veterinary bills. ARF neuters and vaccinates all animals prior to adoption. Some animals are not healthy enough to be adopted when relinquished and require additional medical treatment for upper respiratory problems, dental issues, pneumonia and much more.
Address:PO Box 418
East Brunswick NJ 8816
Fill out this simple form or call 1-800-269-6814 to donate.