We can accept your vehicle donation anywhere in the state of Pennsylvania. The Charities listed immediately below are domiciled in Pennsylvania.
Displaying all 16 Charity
- Butler County Humane Society
- Cancer Recovery Foundation of America
- Delaware County Community Foundation
- Delaware County SPCA
- Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries
- Fayette County Association of the Blind
- Foreign Mission Board National Baptist Convention, U.S.A., Inc.
- Fresh Start Foundation
- Homers for Hope
- Humane League
- Kidney Foundation of Central Pennsylvania
- Laurel House
- Pennsylvania Council of the Blind
- Pet Friends Inc.
- Philadelphia Whitemarsh Rugby Club
- Saint Albert The Great CYO
View the list of charities accepting car donations who will pick-up your vehicle donation and use the proceeds to further their charitable work.
Do you own a car in the Keystone State of Pennsylvania that you no longer want? Skip the hassle of trying to sell it by donating it to benefit a non-profit in your area. The Vehicle Donation Processing Center will help you dispose of your car or other vehicle and donate the proceeds to a charitable cause of your choice. Act locally to make a difference in your community!
We can accept your car donation anywhere in the state, from the classic Americana region of Central Pennsylvania to the Dutch Country Roads region, home of Harrisburg, the state capital of Pennsylvania, and Hershey, the chocolate capital of the world, as well as the simple beauty of Amish Country.
Simply call the toll-free number to speak to an operator, or fill out the online donation form, and the VDPC will take care of the rest. We provide free pick-up, handle the paperwork, and you get a tax deduction for your vehicle donation. Give us a call or get online now!
Cities in Pennsylvania