Are you a New Jersey resident ready for a new car or truck? Donate your old clunker to benefit a worthy cause of your choice. Let the Vehicle Donation Processing Center help you find a non-profit in your area to accept your donation. The proceeds of the sale will benefit others, and you’ll avoid the bother of trying to sell the vehicle on your own. It’s an easy way to give back to your community!
The Garden State is teeming with activity and excitement, from the casinos and resorts of Atlantic City to the boardwalks of the famed Jersey Shore, where The Boss got his start. Whether you live in the historic seashore town of Cape May or in the bustling capital of Trenton, we can arrange to collect your vehicle at no charge. Let the VDPC save you time and energy by taking care of selling your unwanted vehicle.
Call our toll-free number now to talk to a live person about donating your vehicle. Or, you can fill out an online donation form for the non-profit of your choice. Your benefits include free pick-up, no paperwork to do, and a tax deduction. Call or click today!
Animal Rescue Force places healthy unwanted dogs and cats into responsible homes.
Goals of ARF
- To find responsible homes for unwanted dogs and cats through the operation of their adoption center.
- To conduct long range shelter planning by a committee established for that purpose.
- To encourage the spaying and neutering of dogs and cats through ARF’s low cost spay/neuter program and the dissemination of information and related literature.
- To educate the public regarding the responsibilities of pet ownership through their Pet Ownership Symposium and the dissemination of information and related literature.
- To support legislation for a better environment for dogs and cats through membership for Animals(NJCA) and displaying legislative information at their adoption center.
The mission of Monmouth County SPCA is to protect and advocate for all animals. They are dedicated to enforcing animal cruelty laws; providing a safe haven for homeless, abused and abandoned pets while they await adoption; reducing pet over-population through spay/neutering; and cultivating their humane treatment through education and service as a valuable community resource.
Our goal is to ensure every individual has the information, services, and freedom to make healthy, responsible decisions about sex, sexuality, and parenthood.
The NJPOF is a special project of the Italian American Police Society of New Jersey. This organization founded in 1985 now has over 4,000 member police officers statewide. These officers work in a broad range of police agencies local, county and federal throughout the Great State of New Jersey. The Italian American Police Society of New Jersey is a registered non-profit organization and through continued fundraising efforts and as part of its mission has been able to provide a “Line Of Duty” death benefit for the families of member officers in addition to making more life saving equipment, and safety equipment available to our New Jersey Police Officers. As one of the fastest growing police organizations in the State of New Jersey, The Italian American Police Society and its members share a common goal, to help our fellow officers and protect our communities.