We can accept your vehicle donation anywhere in the state of Maryland. The Charities listed immediately below are domiciled in Maryland.
Displaying all 15 Charity
- Aid Our Veterans
- Aleph Bet Jewish Day School
- Animal Welfare League of Frederick County
- Autism Society of America
- Baltimore Zionist District
- Beth Shalom Program
- Calvert Animal Welfare League
- Guide Dog Users Inc.
- Jewish Spiritual Literacy, Inc.
- Maryland Society for Sight
- NAAA Warren Young, Sr. Scholastic Foundation, Inc.
- SPOThriftshop (Southern Md. Spay and Neuter, Inc.)
- Suburban Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation
- Susanna Wesley House, Inc
View the list of charities accepting car donations who will pick-up your vehicle donation and use the proceeds to further their charitable work.
Donate your unwanted car or truck in Maryland to benefit a non-profit of your choice. The Vehicle Donation Processing Center will take the vehicle off your hands and donate the proceeds to the worthy cause you select from a local or nationwide charity. Donate today for a great tax deduction, no paperwork to deal with, and free pick-up of your donated vehicle.
Donatecarusa.com proudly serves Annapolis, Baltimore and surrounding areas. Whether you live in historically and culturally rich Central Maryland or in the farming and seafaring Eastern Shore region, you can donate a vehicle through the VDPC, saving yourself the time and trouble of selling it yourself. Just call the toll-free number below, or fill out the online donation.
The Vehicle Donation Processing Center gives vehicle donors in Maryland the opportunity to contribute to a good cause and get a tax deduction as well. Contact us today to get started!
Cities in Maryland