The choice to donate a car to charity using our donation program is not only simple but of great benefit to non-profit organizations.
To donate a car, all you need do, is complete our online form or call our toll free number. Our friendly operators are standing by to take your call.
What types of vehicle donation do we accept? All vehicles, including cars, trucks, boats, and RV’s.Donate car to charity - This is very important to nonprofit organizations. When you donate your car to charity you help a chosen organization raise revenue that helps fund their important work. We help you to donate a car, truck, RV or other vehicle to a nonprofit. Do your part, donate a car to charity and we guarantee you will feel good about yourself. In addition to an auto donation, we also accept:
- Truck Donation
- Van Donation
- Airplane Donation
- Motorcycle Donation
- RV Donation
- Boat Donation
- Trailer Donation
- Real Estate
In all cases, when you donate your car to charity, the vehicle is sold to the highest bidder through a well-established charity vehicle auction. This ensures that delay is minimized , and the chance of fraud is eliminated. Donating a car sounds simple, doesn’t it? Donate your vehicle now to save yourself the hassle of selling the car and give your designated charity the money they need. Donate a car to charity now.
- To donate a car to charity, first choose a non-profit from our List of Charities to whom you may donate a vehicle.
- Fill out a Charity Car Donation Pick Up Form or call our toll free number at
- Your information is entered into our computer system right away and forwarded to a local towing company.
- The towing company will contact you within 24 business hours to make arrangements to pickup your donation. Please have the Title with the vehicle at the time it is picked up.
- Our computer system will call you with an automated message providing you with the direct phone number to the towing company. If you have any questions about the pickup arrangements for your vehicle please contact the towing company directly.
- If you provide us with an email address we will send you a temporary receipt via email along with the direct phone number to the towing company. If you have any questions or require additional assistance you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The tow driver will deliver your tax receipt at the time the vehicle is picked up.
- Per current IRS guidelines, if your donated vehicle/vessel sells for under $500 the receipt you receive at the time the vehicle is picked up is all you need for filing your taxes. If your donation sells for over $500 you will be provided with a supplemental receipt showing the sale price and may write off as a deduction an amount up to the sale price.
When you donate your car to charity, you really help those in need. Thank you for your interest.