To educate and inform the public about the needs of veterans and their families; to assess the needs and provide limited assistance, relief, and referrals to appropriate agencies using programs that combine family guided case management (service coordination) and advocacy assistance while building social and community support.
DISCLAIMER: When you indicate a desire to donate a vehicle, National Veterans Services Fund may contact you from time to time via email with updates and other information regarding such donation or the possibility of future donations. All emails will contain links allowing you to opt-out of receiving such information.
How Your Donation Helps
The National Veterans Services Fund, Inc. has been providing case-managed social services and limited financial assistance to veterans who served our country honorably in all conflicts from World War II to the present. Today, from our location in Darien, CT, we have expanded our vision to provide case-managed social services, medical assistance, and financial support to veterans and their families across the nation. We pride ourselves on our special attention to the families of disabled veterans. Our integrated program of services includes:
● A special fund that offers emergency financial relief for families in crisis;
● A national hotline for veterans and their families that responds to hundreds of inquires each month from people across the country;
● Business partnerships that make it possible to secure services and equipment at reduced rates or at no cost for families in need;
● Assistance to veterans who are isolated from traditional social services support; and,
● Support for families to stay together, to resolve their problems, and to determine their own course of action.
Address:209 West Avenue, PO BOX 2465
Darien CT 06820
Fill out this simple form or call 1-800-269-6814 to donate.